Invoice Discounting is a confidential Invoice Finance facility, allowing you to release money from your unpaid invoices and release the cash back into your company.
Helping your business cash flow.
What you need to know
- You no longer have to wait up to 120 days for your customers to pay you for goods and services you have provided.
- Unlike other products, Confidential Invoice Discounting allows you to maintain the relationships with your customers.
- You remain in charge of your own credit control processes, meaning that you continue to chase late payments and therefore your customers are not made aware of our involvement.
- The lender would operate the lending portal which you would use.
- The advantages of Invoice Discounting are that you get immediate access to funds and as your business grows the facility automatically increases in line with your sales turnover.
- The difference between this and Invoice Factoring is that you handle the credit control and the service is confidential - your customers are unaware of the facility.
Speak to someone today
If you would like to speak to someone directly today,
please give Jonathan a call.
Available Monday - Friday 9am to 6pm
Obtain your Permission
Invoice Discounting is a process that requires guidance because you are taking a line of credit against outstanding invoices so it is a big decision to make.
As a result of your enquiry we will telephone you to assess what you are looking to achieve.
Agreement / Paperwork
Upon your agreement we will discuss your case with the best suited company concerned, give you initial feedback regarding the figures concerned and with your agreement submit the enquiry to the company concerned.
The company that we have recommended to you will then deal directly with you start to finish and initially telephone you to confirm what we have discussed and then go through their process and timeframe with you. We will oversee all and ensure a smooth process start to finish. There are no hidden fees or charges, it is all very clear and transparent.
Once your business need is completed and set up then unless you require any of our other services we carry out 6 monthly reviews to keep in touch but you know where we are.
Be advised that we do not cold call, we do not mail shot, we do not pester people, we do not force people to make decisions they do not want to. Everyone who we see is as a result on an enquiry led by them, meaning that the potential client has made the decision to look at and in most cases transfer their Final Salary Scheme or Personal Pension, or SIPP into a new arrangement be this a new Personal Pension or Annuity or Flexi Access Drawdown arrangement. Whilst we are not order takers, the point of this declaration is that we do not force or push people into making such decisions. We still go through a lengthy advice process to check viability, attitude to risk, product and fund selection and point out all of the pitfalls and benefits either way. In some cases we do not agree and this is pointed out to clients. We do not transact insistent client business.
6 simple steps to Invoice Factoring
- You deliver your goods or services and invoice your customer as normal.
- You send the lender a copy of the invoice (uploaded via their online portal).
- The lender makes available up to 90% of the invoice value (including VAT). You decide how much you want to draw down and the lender transfers funds into your bank account the same day.
- Your customer pays into a trust account in your name.
- Funds are transferred to the lender.
- The balance (10%) is released to you.
Some reasons you should use us
- Access to our initial advice and finding a suited lender for your requirements
- Only the best brokers and product providers used to handle your application
- No hidden extra costs, all fees and charges fully disclosed at the outset
- Flexibility of product and tailored to your needs
- Extensive Industry Experience
- We are totally Independent, Directly Authorised Advisers.
- We are friendly and talk plain English and no waffle.
- No pressure selling from us.