Selective Invoice Finance
Selective Invoice Finance allows you to choose which of your outstanding invoices is to be advanced.
Helping your business cash flow.
What you need to know
- Fast access to funds – up to 90% of the value of the invoice can be advanced. You can have funds in your bank in 24 hours.
- Flexibility – you chose which invoices you want to fund. The facility is there when you need it.
- No long term contracts – there is no contractual commitment. You use the service as and when you require.
- Simple, transparent charges – a single fee is charged on the value of the invoice.
Speak to someone today
If you would like to speak to someone directly today,
please give Jonathan a call.
Available Monday - Friday 9am to 6pm
Obtain your Permission
Selective Invoice Finance is a process that requires guidance because you are taking a line of credit against outstanding invoices so it is a big decision to make.
As a result of your enquiry we will telephone you to assess what you are looking to achieve.
Agreement / Paperwork
Upon your agreement we will discuss your case with the best suited company concerned, give you initial feedback regarding the figures concerned and with your agreement submit the enquiry to the company concerned.
The company that we have recommended to you will then deal directly with you start to finish and initially telephone you to confirm what we have discussed and then go through their process and timeframe with you. We will oversee all and ensure a smooth process start to finish. There are no hidden fees or charges, it is all very clear and transparent.
Once your business need is completed and set up then unless you require any of our other services we carry out 6 monthly reviews to keep in touch but you know where we are.
Be advised that we do not cold call, we do not mail shot, we do not pester people, we do not force people to make decisions they do not want to. Everyone who we see is as a result on an enquiry led by them, meaning that the potential client has made the decision to look at and in most cases transfer their Final Salary Scheme or Personal Pension, or SIPP into a new arrangement be this a new Personal Pension or Annuity or Flexi Access Drawdown arrangement. Whilst we are not order takers, the point of this declaration is that we do not force or push people into making such decisions. We still go through a lengthy advice process to check viability, attitude to risk, product and fund selection and point out all of the pitfalls and benefits either way. In some cases we do not agree and this is pointed out to clients. We do not transact insistent client business.
How does Selective Invoice Finance work?
- You simply upload the relevant invoices via the lenders on line online portal.
- The lender will approve the invoice and quote you a single fee (a percentage of the invoice value).
- The lender will provide you with an assignment notice (instructing your customer to pay them) that you add to your invoice.
- You send a copy to the lender with any back-up paperwork e.g purchase order or proof of delivery.
- The lender will advance you up to 90% of the invoice value minus their charge.
- When your customer pays the lender in full, they pay you the invoice balance (10%).
Some reasons you should use us
- Access to our initial advice and finding a suited lender for your requirements
- Only the best brokers and product providers used to handle your application
- No hidden extra costs, all fees and charges fully disclosed at the outset
- Flexibility of product and tailored to your needs
- Extensive Industry Experience
- We are totally Independent, Directly Authorised Advisers.
- We are friendly and talk plain English and no waffle.
- No pressure selling from us.
Selective invoice finance is quite different from other types of invoice finance
It does not involve an agreement for your whole sales ledger so you can choose which individual invoices you would like advanced. This in turn gives you flexibility to help your cash flow by selling individual invoices which speeds up payment and helps with cash flow.
As you are financing on an individual invoice basis you could get a higher rate of return from the invoice and then pay the fee so on a transaction basis it is much more simple than invoice factoring or invoice discounting.
Probably most importantly having single invoice finance the lenders risk depends on your customers rather than on your own business. This means that this type of invoice funding is aimed at established businesses that trade with creditworthy customers. If your business has a healthy turnover, a few years of trading history and invoices are generally large single invoice finance should be available to you. If you are a startup other types of invoice finance could be available such as Invoice Factoring or Invoice Discounting.